I’ve been nominated for a blog award. I have been nominated for a blog award? Look! ——>
Someone nominated me for that!
“Liebster” is a German word meaning dearest, beloved or favorite. The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers – intended to showcase exceptional blogs. And I have been nominated OMG! I had to blink at my screen a few times before I believed what I was reading. Thank you ever so much, midnightblossoms for the nomination!
How It Works:
1. Add the award icon to your blog!
2. Link to your nominator to say thank you.
3. Each blogger should post 11 facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, & create 11 questions for your nominations to answer.
5. Choose 11 up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, go to their blog, and tell them about the award.
Facts About Me:
1. I am a veteran
2. I am a knitter.
3. I am very new at photography but I love it.
4. I have blogged before but never this consistently.
5. I have another, non-photography blog that is mostly my attempt to become Rachel Maddow when I group up.
6. I am 37 and still don’t think I have grown up.
7. I still don’t know what I want to be if and when that happens. Except Rachel Maddow and that job is taken.
8. I have traveled to every continent but Africa and Antarctica.
9. I desperately want to go to Africa. Antarctica, not so much.
10. I live in Florida but grew up in the northeast.
11. I miss distinguishable seasons
1. Is there anything you can’t do?
There are many, many things I can’t do. The one most people notice and are baffled by is my inability to drive a vehicle.
2. What kinds of foods do you like most?
All of them. OK, most of them. I really love Italian food and would walk miles for an authentic Philly cheesesteak.
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What is your favorite movie? Why?
Probably White Christmas. I know it’s cheesetastic but I watch it every year. Though I will also watch Ken Burns’ Jazz or The Civil War whenever I have eight hours free.
5. House or apartment?
6. What is the best thing that has happened to you?
Um. Well, I was born, which was nice. Also, I got this award. In between I found I have some talents like writing and debate and possibly in photography.
7. What is your worst nightmare (biggest fear)?
8. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
9. iPhone or android?
10. What is your favorite website and why?
Ravelry! Because if I can’t find the information there it pretty much does not exist.
1. What are you most passionate about?
2. Why do you blog?
3. What is your favorite meal?
4. What book or books do you think everyone should read?
5. If money were no object, how would you occupy the rest of your life?
6. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
7. What is one thing you’ve never been able to/had time to/had funds to do that you still want to do?
8. What is your favorite television show and why?
9. What is your least enjoyable chore?
10. What one thing about you is cool?
11. Do you have pets?
Rose Colored Photos She is by far a better photographer.
Diary of a Comic Book Goddess Get your geek on.
Stand Back, I’m Going To Try Science! Lovely blog!
Forever Changed Sad, (not now, but the backstory) funny, brilliant!
Secret Life of Yarn Crafty McCrafterson, LSG and hella smart.
Blue Ceramic Mug Also LSG, delightfully varied blog on life, the universe and everything from Canadadaland
I Was Just Thinking Music, movies, LSG
MyriadFlowers writer, dragonslayer and of course LSG.
CinnamonOpus Says Geek!, in the best possible way. Continuing the LSG trend.
Crazed Fitness I will admit that this blogger is intimidating as hell because she is all fitness crazed and I am, you know, largely couch based. But she’s not preachy about it and has a bunch of good info.
Sycamore Grove A smallish kind of blog, as the bloggers says, but full of really fun details.